I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #30: it's Tea time! (April 2013) hosted by Food Playground.
Egg yolk mixture:
• 35g plain flour
• 18g corn flour
• 38g oil
• 45g milk
• 5g green tea powder
• 3 egg yolks
Egg white mixture:
• 3 egg whites
• 45g sugar
1. Sift flour and green tea powder.
2. Hand whisk egg yolks,oil,milk till well combined.
3. Add flour till well combined.
4. Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
5. Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture in 3 batches.
6. Pour into cup liners.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven for about 23 minutes at 170°C.
8. Leave cool completely before storing.
Adapted from my shifu aka baking lover: http://dequeenkitchen.blogspot.com/2013/03/yuzu-chiffon.html