80g Cream Cheese
60g Milk ( i used milk powder + hot water)
20g Plain Flour
12.5g Corn Flour
2 Egg Yolks
2 Egg whites
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1.5 tbsp water
- Place (A) into a mixing bowl and stir over double boiler(bowl over simmering pot of water) until well mixed.
- Remove from heat.
- Add (B) and mix well.
- Add (C) and mix well.
- Whisk egg (D) till almost stiff peak then add into the above and mix well.
- Take a portion of batter to mix with cocoa paste.
- Pour batter into lined baking tin and do marbling effect. (I used mini loaf tin this round)
- Steam bake at 170°C for 40 mins.
- Remove from tin immediately when done. Do it gently to avoid breaking the cake. Cake is very fragile when it's hot.