once again, xie xie shifu for the recipe and encouragement. i did it. luckily turned up well, as i popped the tin into oven, i realised that the chipa are still on counter top, so quickly took the tin out and stir in chips..hahahhaha
35g cake flour
18g corn flour
45ml soya milk
3 egg yolks
a handful of mini chocolate chips
3 egg whites
1. Sift flour and set aside.
2. Hand whisk egg yolks,oil,milk till well combined.
3. Add flour till well combined.
4. Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
5. Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture in 3 batches.
6. Pour into chiffon tin.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven for about 40 minutes at 170°C.
8. Cool upside down on a bottle.
9. Remove from tin after cake has completely cool.
Adapted from shifu: http://www.dequeenkitchen.blogspot.com/2013/04/strawberry-milk-w-cranberries-chiffon.html?m=1