200g self raising flour
Desired essence/ emulco - i used cappucino emulco, mint emulco and pandan paste
1. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg, one at a time.
3. Alternate shifted flour and milk. Flour being the last to add. Mix well each addition.
4. Divide batter to 4 equal portion. One being original, one added with pandan paste, one with cappucino emulco and one with mint emulco.
5. Pour them to lined tin as desired.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 35mins. Check with skewer to see if it's done.
7. Leave in tin for awhile before overturning.
8. Leave on wire rack to cool before cutting.
Original recipe from shifu!