35g cake flour
18g corn flour
45ml japanese melon yoghurt drink
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites
1. Sift flour and set aside.
2. Hand whisk egg yolks,oil,milk till well combined.
3. Add flour till well combined.
4. Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
5. Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture in 3 batches.
6. Pour into chiffon tin.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven for about 40 minutes at 170°C.
8. Cool upside down on a bottle.
9. Remove from tin after cake has completely cool.
Adapted from shifu: http://www.dequeenkitchen.blogspot.com/2013/04/strawberry-milk-w-cranberries-chiffon.html?m=1