Ingredients (makes 12 muffins)
250gm plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tbsp cocoa powder
175gm caster sugar
150gm Choc chips + Strawberry Choc Chips
chocolate rice for sprinkle
90ml vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 200 deg C.
2. Put the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cocoa powder, sugar, and chocolate chips into a large bowl and mix well.
3. Pour all the liquid ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
4. Mix the dry and wet ingredients together with slow and gentle strokes. Stop stirring once the last traces of flour disappear. Do not overmix.
5. Scope the batter into muffin cases.
6. Sprinkle the chocolate rice on top
7. Bake for 20 minutes or until the muffins are done
1 hour ago