4 egg yolks
70gm cake flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
6 oreo biscuits (12 sides minus cream)
4 egg whites
1. Sift flour and set aside.
2. Whisk egg yolks and add in oil, milk and essence in (A) followed by flour till well mixed.
3. Beat egg whites till light and fluffy and add in sugar gradually,beat till stiff peaks formed.
4. Fold in 1/3 of egg white mixture into yolk mixture. Then slowly fold in the rest until well mixed.
5. Gently fold in crushed oreo biscuits.
6. Pour into chiffon tin/ cupcake liners.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.
1 hour ago