Thanks to my darling Keiko for her recipe..so far fail proof! luv luv...
it's almost 9.30pm that i've decided to bake for my frens who will be visiting tomorrow..wanted to do something simple yet yummy..so i browse along my notes, wanted to do this long ago, now oly got time...so here you go..
I've mange to bake 9 cuppies...should do 10 better..some filled too much till overflew..
60gm softened butter
80gm plain flour
10gm cocoa powder
1/4 tsp coffee emulco
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
9 pieces chocolate (i've used Andes Orange Mint)
1. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg then mix well.
3. Add milk and coffee emulco, mix well.
4. Stir in sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
5. Fill cupcake liners till 1/4 then add in chocolate piece, pour remaining batter and fill till 2/3 full.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180'C for 25 mins.
7. Leave on wire rack to cool completely.
8. Optional: Sift snow powder before serving.