Thanks Pamela for sharing the recipe she captured from the chinese book. Though i dunno the title of the book.
here's the english version
1. Separate egg whites n yolks.
2. Blend pandan leaves with 2 tbsp of water till fine. Sift and extract the juice. Mine wasn't thick enough, so i added a drop of pandan paste.
3. Beat egg yolks with whisk.
4. Add in pandan juice follow by oil. Mix well.
5. Sift in flour and mix till just combined. Set yolk batter aside.
6. In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer till fluffy. Add in sugar gradually in 3 batches. Beat till stiff peak.
7. Pour 1/3 yolk batter to meringue and swirl it till combine. Pour the 2nd 1/3 and repeat the last 1/3 till just combined. Do not overstir.
8. Pour into chiffon tin.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 170'C for 40 mins.
10. Invert to cool once ready. Slice and serve when it's completely cool.