I have homemade strawberry toghurt at home. So thought of doin some cupcakes. My lovely friend in one of the baking group shared the recipe. I used half of the ingredients.
180gm plain flour (sifted)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
120ml homemade strawberry yogurt
100gm caster sugar
55ml vegetable oil
1. Prepare cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Beat egg and sugar till sugar dissolved.
3. Mix well in low speed for few seconds.
4. Add in oil and yoghurt. Mix it up a little on low speed.
5. Add in salt followed by flour and baking powder.
6. Set the mixer on medium speed and mix it all up. Beat for about 1 minute until everything is combined and you have a smooth batter.
7. Scoop batter into the cupcake liners.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 180'C for 30mins. Check with a skewer, done when it comes out clean.
Original recipe: http://cooking.storyofbing.com/2010/02/lemon-yogurt-cupcakes/
9 hours ago