1 hour ago
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Korean QQ Mochi Bun
250g korean bread mix
5g milk powder
25g black sesame seed
5g light soya sauce
75ml ice cold water
1. Mix everything in bread maker except sesame seeds and oil.
2. Let it mix for 5 mins, then add in seeds. Mix for another 2 mins then add in oil.
3. Let ingredients come together as dough.
4. Let it rest for 15 mins. Then divide dough equally. Shape them to round balls.
5. Bake at 180'C for 5 mins, take out to spray water. Bake for another 5 mins and repeat spraying water. Then bake for 10 mins on lower heat and another 10 mins on upper heat.
6. Leave on wire rack to cool. Best served hot/warm.