Instead of making cupcake, i make 2 layers of 5" round cake for Mother's day.
3 egg whites
3 egg yolks
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
coffee paste (mine was quite think, 2 tbsp coffee powder + 1 tbsp warm water)
65g plain flour
20ml milk (i used water)
1. Whip egg whites till foamy.
2. Add in sugar in batches and beat till soft peaks.
3. Add in yolks, one at a time, and mix well in each addition.
4. Add in extract and paste. Mix till combined.
5. Fold in flour.
6. Then fold in oil and mix well. After that, fold in milk.
7. Pour batter to lined pan.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 170'C for 25 mins.
I decorated the cake with frosty whip.
200gm frosty whip
100ml cold water
*bit too thick
should try 1:1.2 proportion