1 hour ago
Sunday, May 5, 2013
Banana Puree 57g
Baking soda small pinch
Salt small pinch
Banana essense 1/8tsp
1. Sift flour and set aside.
2. Hand whisk egg yolks,oil,milk and banana puree till well combined.
3. Add flour till well combined.
4. Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
5. Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture in 3 batches.
6. Pour into chiffon tin.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven for about 40 minutes at 170°C.
8. Cool upside down on a bottle.
9. Remove from tin after cake has completely cool.
Adapted from: http://www.dequeenkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/04/banana-chiffon-cake.html?m=1