Paisay hor, ran out of hongkong flour, used cake flour instead. aiyo, my bao so ugly looking.. T_T shall practice more!!
Makes 12 mini bao
Bao dough recipe:
150gm cake flour
2.5g baking powder
- Mix all ingredient to make smooth dough.
- Roll into long strip and divide dough equally.
- Shape to round ball.
- Flatten with rolling pin.
- Wrap filling and place on baking paper.
- Let it rest for 30 mins before steaming on high heat for 8-12 mins.
Bao recipe adapted from 包好吃 recipe book by Lee Kian Seng.
In agaration for filling recipe:
180g minced pork
2 tbsp light soya sauce
1 tbsp dark soya sauce
1tbsp rose wine
1tbsp oyster sauce
Mix all ingredients then chill in fridge before wrapping.
Filling recipe adapted from Wendyinkk.