Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Danish Butter Cookie (Alan)

OMG! danish butter cookie again..this time round even nicer..thanks to Alan, one of my baking kaki for his superb recipe...

I half the recipe and made 48 christmas tree shaped cookies.
For original recipe, refer this: Alan's Travellingfoodies


Ingredients:
30gm egg
100gm butter
70gm icing sugar
170gm flour (i used 140gm plain and 30gm cake flour, cos ran out of plain flour)
1 tsp of vanilla essence

Tools:
cookie presser with christmas tree plate

Method
1. Place all in mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Put dough into cookie presser with desired design plate.
3. Pipe dough on cookie sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven at 200'C for 10 mins.
5. Leave to cool completely before storing.

Thanks Alan for giving me a chance to submit my baking post. My first time.



No comments: