Egg yolk mixture:
50g cake flour
Small pinch baking powder
A pinch of salt
40ml water + 1 tsp pandan paste
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
1. Add pandan paste to water,set aside to cool.
2. Sift flour & baking powder, set aside.
3. Whisk the yolks lightly and add in the wet ingredients till well mixed
4. Fold flour till well mixed.
5. Beat egg whites till foamy with electric whisk and add in sugar gradually,beat till stiff peaks formed.
6.Fold in 1/3 of egg white mixture into yolk mixture. Then slowly fold in the rest until well mixed,do not deflate the egg white mixture.
7. Divide batter to 2 portion, stir in colouring. Fill in piping bag. Pipe into lined tin.
8. Smoothen the surface and tap the tin lightly.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes.
10. Remove from oven and unmould
11. Leave on rack for 10 minutes and tear off the baking paper.
12. When cake is completely cooled,spread chocolate cream then roll into a swiss roll.