colleague requested for this, so when i saw this recipe from Carol laoshi's green book (pg 100), i quickly jot down the notes, translating to english and get colleague to verify...
2 egg whites
40gm low gluten flour
100gm almond flakes
1. Beat egg whites with sugar and salt till dissolved.
2. Sift in flour, mix well.
3. Fold in melted butter.
4. Mix in almond flakes.
5. Let dough rest in fridge for 30 mins.
6. Scoop a dollop of dough and put on baking tray.
7. Flatten the dough with wet fingers.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 150C for 12 mins then 130C for 7 mins.
9. Leave on wire rack to cool completely before storing.
9 hours ago