Thanks Angela for the recipe!
Will stick to it when i make bread with Bread Machine..
1 medium egg (lightly beaten)
2 tbsp sugar (like my bread to be sweet)
1 tsp salt
300gm bread flour
75gm plain flour
2 tsp instant yeast
150gm mango flavour yogurt (I used my homemade easiyo mango yogurt)
45gm butter (soften at room temperature)
150gm mango cubes
1. Add yeast, flour, sugar, salt, yogurt, egg and milk according to the sequence in the bread pan.
2. Select light crust and 500gm, then press Start.
3. After 10-15 minutes, add in butter gradually.
4. When the machine beeps after some time, add in the mango cubes.
5. Wire cool it when it's done.
**Angela suggested to off it 10-15 mins earlier so that the crust will not turn so dark, but i forgot! will keep this in mind.
9 hours ago