4 egg yolks
25gm caster sugar
50ml vegetable oil
1 tsp baking powder
75ml water (i used coffee)
100gm cake flour
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
4 egg whites
1. Whisk egg yolks, 30g caster sugar, oil and coffee together.
2. Add in flour (sifted with baking powder) and stir to form a smooth batter.
3. Whisk egg whites till stiff peak and fold in the egg yolk mixture.
4. Bake for 40 mins at 180 degrees. (think should lower down temperature and time, as the top part cracked)
5. Overturn the cake and cool completely before removing
my 2nd trial for chiffon, but this doesn't turn out too good
Original recipe from : http://dequeenkitchen.blogspot.com/search/label/Chiffons
7 hours ago