90g mashed banana
1/4tsp vanilla essence
5g cocoa powder
1. Lightly beat yolk. Add in oil. Mix well.
2. Stir in vanilla essence followed by mashed banana.
3. Stir in sifted flour and cocoa powder.
4. Beat whites till frothy in separate bowl. Add sugar gradually and beat till stiff peak.
5. Fold whites to yolk mixture in batches.
6. Pour batter into chiffon tin.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 175'C for 45-50mins.
Recipe adapted from DomesticGoddessWannaBe Banana Chiffon. I half the recipe. http://thedomesticgoddesswannabe.com/2015/05/banana-chiffon-cake/