125gm all purpose flour
80gm sugar (can cut further if using flavoured yoghurt)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup low fat yogurt
30ml vegetable oil
1 large egg
1tsp vanilla extract
1.Preheat the oven to 175C.
2. Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl.
3. Whisk together the yoghurt, oil, eggs and vanilla in a separate medium mixing bowl.
4. Pour the yogurt mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just mixed.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared tin.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Let the cake completely before cutting.
Verdict: sticky and chewy on outer layer. Inner soft. Taste bit weird. Suspect it's the pink guava yoghurt taste. Ish.
Original Recipe: http://herfrozenwings.blogspot.com/2012/09/everyday-yogurt-cake.html?m=1