I have 2 fortune cookie for this year.
1st: "Versatility is one of your outstanding traits."
2nd: "Now is the time to try something new."
By having these, i amended the recipe shared by my baking kakis.
Previous post: http://honeybee916food.blogspot.com/2012/12/strawberry-crumb-muffin.html#more
- 190gm plain flour
- 80gm sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pandan paste + 70ml water
- 70ml oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven
- Sift flour and baking powder, then mix the sugar and salt and set aside
- Mix egg with oil, pandan water then fold in flour
- Fill cups with batter till 2/3 full
- Bake in preheated oven at 180'C for 20-25mins.