Did this chiffon because i have homemade yoghurt in fridge. And also colleagues voted for this as they have neva try before. So here we go.
4 egg yolks
85ml peach yoghurt (i used homemade)
Added 1/2 tsp orange emulco
70g cake flour
4 egg whites
1. Sift flour and set aside.
2. Whisk the yolks and add oil and yoghurt (mix in orange emulco) followed by flour till well mixed.
3. Beat egg whites till foamy and add in sugar gradually in 3 batches,beat till stiff peaks formed.
4. Fold in 1/3 of egg white mixture into yolk mixture. Then slowly fold in the another 1/3 until well mixed,do not deflate the egg white mixture.
5. Pour the yolk mixture to the last portion of egg white. Fold until well mixed.
6. Pour into ungreased tube tin.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180'C for 30 mins. (*should add on 5-10mins)
8. Once done, remove from oven and invert to cool immediately.
9. Unmould when completely cool and slice to serve.
This is also my first time to unmould using hand. ^_^