Fell sick right after Raya holidays. Guess i ate too much and due to the weather change. Made simple lunch with my HCPot. I love the pot so much. Minimal supervision and yet won't burn my porridge.
- frozen sweet corns (soaked and drained)
- dried scallop (soaked and drained)
- chopped spring onion for garnishing
- Dump all in pot.
- Put over low heat.
- I've set 2 times of 10 minustes timer to stir the porridge
- Add some pepper to taste
- Garnish with spring onion and served.
The porridge is sweet. Yummy.
9 hours ago