really great to have a bunch of frens in FB that loves cooking and baking...i get to learn so much from them..and here's another successful trial!
thanks to Genie Teo (MFWL FB Group)!
- 3 yolks
- 1 whole egg (room temparature)
- 50gm oil
- 50gm cake flour (sifted)
- 3 egg whites
- pinch of salt
- 50g castor sugar
1. Preheat oven at 160-170'C
2. Mix yolk and whole egg together then mix in oil
3. Sift in cake flour and mix well, then set aside
4. In a separate clean and dry bowl, beat whites with electric mixer till foamy, then add in salt
5. Add in sugar in 3 batches, mix well for each addition
6. Beat till stiff peak forms
7. Fold in 1/3 to yolk mixture, then fold to the whites (don't over fold)
8. Pour batter into cupcake mould and bake at 160-170'C as following timing.
Loaf Pan - 35 - 40 mins
Cupcake - 20 - 25 mins
1 hour ago