- 150gm Butter
- 120gm Caster Sugar
- 3 Medium Eggs
- 150gm Fresh Durian Flesh
- 1 tbsp Fresh Milk
- 150g Self-Raising Flour, sifted
1. Sift flour and set aside in a separate bowl.
2. Beat butter and sugar till pale and creamy with electric beater.
3. Add eggs,one at a time.
4. Pour in milk and durian flesh. Mix well.
5. Then, fold in flour in 3 batches,do not over mix.
6. Pour into greased lined cake tin.( i lined the tin with grase proof paper...find this way is much better)
7. Knock the tin/mould a little to even out.
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for 45 minutes or till cooked.
9. Leave in tin/mould for 10 minutes before removing to cool on rack.10. Cut & serve when it's cooled.
Original recipe: http://ellenaguan.blogspot.com/2006/05/baked-durian-cake.html