the original recipe is shared by someone in BW FB group, but i cannot remember who liao le...sorry...
my fren help me to translate to english de...
3 egg yolk
3 cheddar cheese (can add to 4 slices for stronger cheese taste)
50g All purpose flour
3 egg white
1/4tsp cream of tartar
50g caster sugar
1. Cook cheddar cheese, butter and milk over a pot of hot water then leave cool.
2. Beat egg white till fluffy, add in sugar in batches and beat till stiff peak.
3. Pour yolk to cheese batter
4. Add 1/3 egg whites to cheese batter, fold in flour, then pour batter to remaining egg whites
5. Pour in cake mould and bake at 170'C(water bath) for 30 mins/ till cooked. If cupcake, then bake at 150'C(water bath) for 25 mins