Saw the recipe from Christine's blog and gave it a twist.
Not so successful..i think it's because dragonfruit is more watery and heavy.
Ingredients:- 1/2 dragonfruit, about 320 gm
- 60 gm melted butter
- 100 gm sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100 ml milk
- 240 gm cake flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- a handful of cranberries, lighted coated with flour
Method:1. Preheat oven at 175'C.
2. Use a large fork or a food processor to mash the dragonfruit into paste. Add the melted butter, sugar and egg. Combine well. Stir in the milk.
3. Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt well. Sift into the banana mixture in 3 batches. Lightly combine all ingredients with a spatula or whisk between each addition. Don’t over stir the batter.
4. Mix in the coated cranberries.
5. Spoon and divide the batter into the lined muffin trays.
6. Bake in the preheated oven at 175'C for about 30 - 35 mins, or until cooked through. Test with an inserted needle that comes out clean.
7. Remove from the oven and let them cool on a wire rack.
Source: Banana Apple Muffins [Christine's Recipes]