Adapted from "The Larousse Book of Bread by Eric Kayser)
250g bread flour
50g lemon lime natural yeast
1. Mix all ingredient in mixer with low speed for 3-4mins.
2. Let rest for 5 mins, continue kneading at higher speed for 7-8mins, till dough become shiny.
3. Let proof for 30 mins.
4. Shape into boule and put in cast iron pot/ dutch oven.
5. Let rise till double or triple.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 220'C for 25 mins with lid on, and another 25-30 mins without lid.
7. Let cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
9 hours ago