250g bread flour
60g lemon lime natural yeast starter
1. Mix all ingredient in mixer with low speed for 3-4mins. Autolyse for 30 mins.
2. Continue kneading at higher speed for 7-8mins.
3. Do 2 rounds of S&F, 20-25 mins interval.
4. Roll dough flat, spread cheese cubes and shape into batard. Leave the shaped dough in cast iron pot/ dutch oven. Keep it covered in fridge for 24 hours.
5. Take out from fridge and let rest in room temp for 30 mins.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 220'C for 25 mins with lid on, and another 25-30 mins without lid. *Adjust to own oven
7. Let cool completely on wire rack before slicing.