Orange taste not strong enough. Will explore more.
For now, this is the recipe. Tweaked from chiffon recipe.
40g plain flour
10g corn flour
30g orange juice
1. Slightly beat egg yolk. Add in oil, mix well and stir in juice.
2. Sift the flour in and mix. Set aside.
3. Beat whites till frothy then add in sugar in batches. Beat till whites become almost stiff peak.
4. Fold meringue to yolk mixture in 3 batches.
5. Pour batter in tin.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 160'C for 40-50mins using water bake method.