Not enuf peanut taste. Probably becos i omitted the peanuts.
I half the original recipe.
100g Soft butter
80g Peanut butter, crunchy
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
50g Icing sugar
1 Eggs, lightly beaten
120g Plain flour - sifted
1. In a mixing bowl, add soft butter, peanut butter jam and vanilla extract together at low speed and mix well.
2. Then add icing sugar into it, mix well again.
3. Gradually add in beaten eggs in 3-4 batches and mix well.
4. Lastly pour in sifted flour in 2 batches and fold well with a rubber spatula, mix well.
5. Add batter into piping bag with nozzle. Then pipe small circles on non-stick baking sheet with about half inches apart.
6. Bake at preheated oven 180 degrees C for about 13-15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and cool on wire rack then store cookies in an airtight container.
Originated from http://www.anncoojournal.com/