- 200g plain flour
- 25 g corn flour
- 1/8 (heaped) teaspoon salt
- 140g cold, unsalted butter (cut into small cubes)
- 1.5 egg yolks, beaten
- 1.5 tablespoon cold water
- 3 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pineapple filling
- Sift flour,icing sugar and salt.
- Rub butter into flour mixture until resemble breadcrumbs.
- Beat egg yolk,cold water and extract.
- Add 3 into 2 until combined.
- Chill for 10 minutes,covered.
- Roll out into desired shape/press into mould,add filling.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160°C for 20-25 minutes or till cooked.
- Cool on rack.