Adapted from: http://mymindpatch.blogspot.my/2016/01/fortune-pineapple-tart.html?m=1
300g plain flour
25g corn flour
40g icing sugar
1/4tsp vanilla essence
1. Cream butter & sugar.
2. Add yolk and vanilla essence. Mix well.
3. Fold in flour.
4. Cling wrap and keep in fridge for an hour.
5. Roll dough into balls. I measured using 1tsp spoon.
6. Wrap pineapple filling (prepared earlier) with the dough.
7. Lay the wrapped dough on a piece of cling wrap. Use a dough scraper to push it till long dough.
8. Stamp accordingly.
9. Brush thin layer of egg on the surface.
10. Bake in preheated oven at 170'C for 15mins.