- 60gm softened butter
- 60gm sugar
- 80gm plain flour
- 10gm cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp coffee emulco
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 60ml milk
- 9 pieces chocolate (omitted this round)
1. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
2. Add in egg then mix well.
3. Add milk and coffee emulco, mix well.
4. Stir in sifted flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
5. Fill cupcake liners till 2/3 full.
6. Bake in preheated oven at 180'C for 25 mins.
7. Leave on wire rack to cool completely.
8. Optional: Sift snow powder before serving.
Previous bake: http://honeybee916food.blogspot.com/2012/11/moist-chocolate-cupcake-with-hidden.html
Adopted from: http://www.dequeenkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/10/moist-chocolate-cupcakes.html