- 470g bread flour
- 63g plain flour
- 250g milk
- 200g whipping cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp dry yeast
- 1/2 salt
- dump all ingredients into bread machine following the bread machine instruction. Choose dough selection and start
- after 1.5hrs, dough will be ready. Pour dough out from bread machine, form a round ball and punch out the air. Roll dough to a long strip.
- cut into small pieces and form small balls of dough
- place them into baking tray and let it proof for 2nd time till it doubles.
- bake in preheated oven at 175C for 25-30mins.