Having eggs and orange at home, I've decided to try chiffon again..so here you go...so happy on the result as for the past 2 months, chiffon has been a failure to me..
4 egg yolks
50ml oil (i used canola)
60ml orange juice
1/2 orange skin,grated
70g cake flour
4 egg whites
1. Sift flour and set aside.
2. Hand whisk egg yolks,oil,orange juice and orange zest till well combined.
3. Add flour till well combined.
4. Whisk egg whites and sugar to stiff peak.
5. Fold in egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture in 3 batches.
6. Pour into chiffon tin.
7. Bake in a pre heated oven for about 45 minutes at 170°C.
8. Cool upside down on a bottle.
9. Remove from tin after cake has completely cool.
Adapted from: http://dequeenkitchen.blogspot.com/2012/06/orange-chiffon-cake.html
9 hours ago