well, most of the time, cooking u can agak-agak...but not baking..baking gotta be precise...
well today, i saw my fren posted the steamed egg and this triggers me to blog bout it.
someone in the group recommended this youtube link, hence i took the chance to try it out..really smooth and silky egg...yummy!
ops! can't find my picture, wait till i get them!
200 ml luke warm water
1 tsp chicken powder
a pinch of sugar
1/3 tsp salt
1 tsp sesame oil
- Beat up egg slightly
- Mix seasoning to water except sesame oil, stir well.
- Slowly add the seasoning water to egg and beat well.
- Pour the egg mixture over strainer to another glass/bowl.
- Add in sesame oil.
- Pour egg mixture into plate that has been pre-steamed.
- Steam at high heat for 3 mins, then off fire and let egg mixture sit for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with some slices spring onions before serving.