I halved the recipe and used yoghurt instead of sour cream...
Cream Cheese 250g
Orange Zest from 1 Orange
Orange Juice 1 tbsp
Corn Flour 18g
Plain Flour 18g
Plain Yoghurt 63g (you can use sour cream as mentioned in recipe book)
(F) pre-soak the berries in juice for an hour
Dried Cranberries 75g (cut smaller pieces)
Orange Juice 40g
- Grease and line tin. I used 7" removable base tin. (I think can use 5") Wrap the outside of the pan with aluminium foil.
- Cream (A) until light. Add (B) and cream till smooth.
- Add (C) one at a time, cream till well blended in eaach addition. Add (D) and mix till well combined. Set aside.
- Whip (E) till soft peak. Make sure utensils are dry and clean before whipping.
- Add whites to cheese batter and mix till well incorporated. Add in (F), mix till well combined.
- Pour batter to lined tin. Bake in water bath at preheated oven at 160'C for 50 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan and set aside to cool. Keep refrigerated overnight.