6 hours ago
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Crispy Chewy Subway's Choc Chip Cookie
190g plain flour
90g brown sugar
90g castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Adequate Chocolate chips
1. Sift flour and baking soda then set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar till smooth.
3. Add in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Add (1) till well combined using spatula.
Then add chocolate chips.
5. Scoop spoonful of dough onto lined baking tray.
6. Freeze together with tray for 5 minutes.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 190°C for 10-15mins.
8. Rest on tray for a minute before removing to cool completely on rack.