Thanks Cynthia for sharing the wonderful recipe. I used 1/4 from the original.
125g strawberry yoghurt
125g room temp cream cheese1 1/4 tbsp gelatin powder
38g castor sugar
68g jacob's weetameal biscuits
28g melted butter
red wilton gel food colouring
1. Crush biscuits till sandy
2. Mix melted butter with crushed biscuits.
3. Press the biscuits into tin, and press firmly. Put in freezer to set while working on the following.
4. Mix gelatin with water and pop into microwave to heat it.
5. Set aside to cool.
6. Beat cream cheese and sugar in a mixing bowl till creamy.
7. Add in cooled gelatin. Mix till well combined.
8. Add in the yoghurt. Mix till well combined too.
9. Pour the cream cheese mixture on the pressed biscuits.
10. Chill in fridge for few hours before serving.
Original recipe from : http://www.thebakingbiatch.com/2013/09/cynthias-strawberry-cheesecake.html