Do check out her creative bentos @ http://www.facebook.com/Huinobento?fref=ts
Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield for 46-50 pieces
- 70g Brown Sugar (I reduced to 60g)
- 50g fine sugar (I reduced to 30g)
- 125g Unsalted Butter
- 125g Crisco Shortening
- ¼ tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 Egg
- 320g Plain Flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g walnut
- 90g chocolate chip
- Bake walnut at 170 degree for 5mins. Chop the bake walnut into a smaller pieces
- Add brown sugar, fine sugar, butter and criso shortening into the mixing bowl and whisk till creamy.
- Add in vanilla essence, egg and mix till well combine.
- Sift in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add in walnut and chocolate chip and use a spatula to mix evenly.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the dough into the lined baking tray and leave a 3cm gap.
- Preheat oven at 170 degree and bake for 8-10mins (Different Oven Varies, for me 170 degree for 15mins)
- Transfer the cookies to the cooling rack. Once cool store in a air tight container.