Quick breakfast at home.
Only 2 ingredients are needed. Quick and easy.
- 135ml of greek yogurt
- 154g self raising flour
- Toppings of your choice ( I did one side with garlic butter, the other side using Jamie Oliver's Bruschetta sauce)
- Place the ingredients into bread machine, select dough function and knead for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough into the desired size.
- Place onto lightly greased tin.
- Spread the sauce, sprinkle cheese and top with your favourite toppings.
- Add a generous amount of cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes.