35gm cake flour
1.5 tsp green tea powder
- Sift flour and green tea powder.
- Whisk the yolks lightly and add in the wet ingredients in (A) followed by flour till well mixed.
- Beat egg whites till foamy with electric whisk and add in sugar gradually,beat till stiff peaks formed.
- Fold in 1/3 of egg white mixture into yolk mixture. Then slowly fold in the rest until well mixed.
- Pour into ungreased tube tin. (can pour 1/2 full then the rest pour in muffin mould)
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.(if top starts to get too brown,place a foil over.) should put for another 5 mins if ingredients are wet
- Remove from oven and invert the tin. (i used my new square mould)
- When cake is completely cooled, unmould from tin,slice and serve
for this mould, i think should double this recipe to get a higher height chiffon