4 egg yolks
60ml dragonfruit puree + water
2 spoonful blueberries, chopped and coated with flour
70g cake flour
4 egg whites
- Sift flour.
- Whisk the yolks lightly and add in the wet ingredients in (A) followed by flour till well mixed (except blueberries).
- Beat egg whites till foamy with electric whisk and add in sugar gradually,beat till stiff peaks formed.
- Fold in 1/3 of egg white mixture into yolk mixture. Then slowly fold in the rest until well mixed,do not deflate the egg white mixture.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into ungreased 17cm tube tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 30 minutes.(if top starts to get too brown,place a foil over.)
- Remove from oven and invert the tin. (leave more space between tin & tabletop)
- When cake is completely cooled, unmould from tin,slice and serve.